A new international standard for government regulation of nonprofit organizations (NPOs) was published by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in June. It is changing the way governments are supposed to approach regulation of NPOs to prevent terrorist abuse.
The Global NPO Coalition on FATF successfully advocated for this new standard. In this webinar, you can learn more about FATF and what the new standard (Recommendation 8) may mean for NPOs in your country.
1. The ABCs of FATF: its purpose, why NPOs need to know about it
2. FATF's Recommendation 8 - the new standard and Interpretive Note
3. Country level implementation of the new R8, including the national risk assessment
4. FATF Mutual Evaluations - what they mean for NPOs in your country
5. How NPOs can get more information, get involved